Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hot Cake Fashion

Here is a link to a page where I was featured as artist of the month! Alice Rooslien, who runs the site, contacted me about featuring my art on her page. The name of the site is Hot Cake Fashion, so she thought my painting of a piece of cake would be great for it! The site is based on fashion and design. It gives tips on what to wear, budgets, how to get yourself out there and more. It's a nice site and now she is getting involved in all different types of art and how to succeed at what you love. So thank you to Alice and please check out my feature and the rest of her site!
fashion forum
On the right hand side click on how to make a living with your art, and then scroll down to recent blog posts and click on artist of the month, December.

No comments: